Mon, Nov 06|
SHERPA EXECUTIVE COACHING CERTIFICATION PROGRAM, UNIVERSITY OF GEORGIA
Gain the prestige and credibility of being certified in the Sherpa Executive Coaching Process. The Sherpa Executive Coaching Certification Program earns the Certified Sherpa Coach designation, providing the skills and credentials needed to become a top-level executive coach. Whether you’re looking t
Time & Location
Nov 06, 9:00 PM EST – Nov 10, 12:00 PM EST
Athens, 1197 S Lumpkin St, Athens, GA 30602, USA
About the event
This executive coaching certification program, ICF approved*, puts you to work with the industry’s leading authors. As you take the class, you’ll have 60+ hours in the classroom and 18 hours of expert weekly support with a practicum client assignment which continues after the two-week classroom phase concludes. The Sherpa process involves six phases, with comprehensive exercises, assessments, and activities associated with each phase. The course includes in-depth fundamentals of coaching along with:
- Definitions: What executive coaching is, and needs to become
- Communications styles for coach and client
- The Sherpa Stance: How to keep coaching professional
- Who needs a coach?
- What does it take to be a good coach?
- Why does coaching need a process?
- What questions do I ask while I am coaching?
- How can I tell if my client is ‘getting it’?
- How can I tell when my client is finished?